Sunday 25 July 2010

Oh what a blog

Once again, I apologise for such a rusty blog. I am desperately trying to get back in to my writing but I'm having a serious mental block. Imagine your bath sink being blocked and the bath water won't go down and someone else needs to use the bath right now! Can you imagine it, CAN YOU? Well, this is how frustrated I feel at the moment. I can get the ideas to go down the drain successfully, if that makes any sense what so ever.

This is a conversation I had with a random in the pub today. I couldn't believe his cheek.

MAN: Hello
ME: Hi
MAN: Can I have your number?
ME: Hahahaha, you're married aren't you!
MAN: No seriously, I only live down the road.
ME: Oh really where?
MAN: See that van over there? Just there.
ME: Oh right, so you live with any one?
MAN: Errrr yeah, a woman.
ME: Bye bye.

Cheeky bugger.

That's enough, I can think of anything to write today. I really hope my creative block improves, otherwise I'm gonna have to contemplate giving up writing for good. This has got to be the worst blog ever written in the history of all blogs. Still, I won't be beaten. The more I write, the better I will get, I hope. Oh God, give me strengh! Why is my one hobby so utterly impossible when I'm not feeling creative?

Sarah Maire Love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a pilchard that guy was