Saturday 24 July 2010

New life

I havn't written a blog in what seems like, forever. So please excuse me for being so rusty and dull. I have been wondering what to write about, which isn't easy when not a great deal has been happening in your life.
I have been working and recovering from my breakdown back in October. It amazes me how long recovery from this mean illness has taken me, but I finally feel like I am making it through the dark tunnel with a light at the end of it. They do say that if a depression takes a long time to come through, it takes a long time to recover from. I think this is true, but I am learning how to help myslef and learning how to reduce the chances of it happening again.
Now I live in Kent, it is harder for me to keep in touch with all my old uni pals. If you are one of them and I havn't spoken to you in ages, HELLO. Let's meet up soon and catch up on lifes' musings. I have missed you. Infact I have missed uni full stop. I'd love to go back and study again, hence why I'm not going to Edinburgh this year; I can afford to go and save up for my Masters degree.
This is just a short blog, but it is important as it is the start of a new me. Every day I will make an effort to write and calculate my thoughts on this electronic device. Who knows what fun and descoveries we will make along the way!

Sarah Marie Love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi my name is penina, i am doing a report about cleft palate, is there anyway I can spEak to you, my email adress is harinus79@gmail.com